Friday, September 7, 2007

Treasure's Found...

Well, we unpacked a few more boxes and Ashley found the "Dress Up" Clothes I made her last Christmas. She never really played with everything I made before and I was super excited to see that she loved the "new" Princess clothes. She was happy to dance and twirl around all afternoon and evening. She loves running around in the skirts, feather boa's, and jewelery. Deryck even got into the game and dressed up as a Knight and ran around with her for a while. It was hard to get the skirts off at bed time, but with the promise of more time to play the tomorrow she reluctantly got ready for bed. Enjoy the photos... Deryck was being camera shy so no shots of him. I think we doesn't want anyone to see that he actually "plays" with his sister. I'll get him, I just have to be quicker.

2 comments:

Papa n' Memaw said...

Ah, A ballerina, a grandmothers dream!!

sherylslife said...

My kids seem to always find the dress up clothes. I love that they still want to be little.